Jason Britt is a founding member of the law firm Stone, Britt, & Webb, LLC. His practice is devoted to elder law; estate and trust planning; evictions; ejectments; guardianships and conservatorship (contested and uncontested); probate, estate and trust administration; probate litigation, long-term care planning, and Medicaid planning.
Mr. Britt has in-depth knowledge and experience in all aspects of his practice areas. He is a skilled litigator, negotiator, and problem solver, with substantial experience in and out of the courtroom. Jason understands that no two individuals or families are alike. For this reason, he utilizes a personal and individualized approach to understand your needs and ensure your goals are met thoroughly. Every decision he makes is with you in mind.
Jason grew up in Elmore County and received his Bachelor of Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting from the University of West Alabama, his Juris Doctor from Faulkner University's Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, and his Master of Laws (Taxation), magna cum laude, from the University of Alabama School of Law.
Jason also serves our country as a member of the Alabama Army National Guard. He is a former member of the Board of Editors for "The Alabama Lawyer," serves on the Military Law Committee, and holds membership in the Elder Law Section; Real Property, Probate, and Trust Section, and the Taxation Law Section of the Alabama State Bar.
Jason is a member of the Alabama State Bar and the Elmore County Bar Associations. Jason also presents seminars on various topics such as elder law, retirement planning, estate planning, and Probate Court practice and procedures.
- United States Northern District of Alabama
- United States Middle District of Alabama
- University of Alabama School of Law
- LL.M. Taxation
- Honors, Magna Cum Laude
- LL.M. Taxation
- Faulkner University's Thomas Goode Jones School of Law
- Juris Doctor
- The University of West Alabama
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Alabama State Bar, Member
- Elder Law Section, Member
- Real Property, Probate, and Trust Section, Member
- Taxation Law Section, Member
- Committees & Task Forces
- Military Law Committee, Member
- Elmore County Bar Association, Member